Specialized Services for a Specialized Asset
Launched by a leadership group with decades of shopping center development, sales, and leasing experience, CBM was designed with a single goal in mind: To serve the particular needs of shopping center landlords and retail property investors.
Retail properties are a unique asset. Distinct from apartments and other residential income properties, shopping demand specialized handling and care.
Retail property management requires specialized accounting, detailed maintenance and property vendor oversight, and careful tenant relations management.
Retail property leasing necessitates a precise approach to sourcing suitable tenants, vetting prospects, ensuring synergy, and drafting mutually beneficial lease agreements.
And since 1987, these are exactly the services CBM has provided to hundreds of landlords on the path to successfully managing and leasing thousands of properties. Industry-leading services best-in-the-business property management retail leasing team continue to provide to a retinue of loyal clients.
Decades of Achievements
A few of CBM’s notable achievements from our ongoing tenure as Southern California’s shopping center expert:
- Founded by a leadership group with more than 80 years of collective shopping center development, property management, leasing and sales experience.
- Served hundreds of landlords, and managed + leased tens of thousands of spaces.
- Ranked as a CoStar “Power Broker” for nearly a decade thanks to consistently leasing 300+ properties annually.
- Ranked as a top 25 retail property management and leasing firm in the Los Angeles Business Journal’s prestigious annual Book of Lists for two decades.
- Currently managing 200+ properties, incorporating nearly 1,000 tenants, spread over 14 million SQFT in sties located throughout Southern California.
- Currently listing 400+ properties for lease across Southern California.