70 Years of Collective Commercial Real Estate Experience
CBM1’s single-minded goal is providing commercial property owners and property investors with best-in-class brokerage services.
Rising from the ashes of CBM (formerly known as Centers Business Management, a retail property management and leasing firm), CBM1 was founded by former CBM West LA Division Director, Geoff Grossman, former CBM Valley Division Director, Dave O’Connell, and Former CBM President, Rick Rivera. Following the sale of CBM’s property management division, this group of senior brokers chose to combine their collective commercial experience, 70 years in total, purchase CBM’s brokerage division, and launch CBM1.
With the intention of building upon CBM’s sterling reputation, built over 30+ years, as one of Southern California’s most celebrated and successful commercial brokerages, CBM1 is committed to ensuring the same level of impeccable service clients have come to expect from CBM throughout its long-running tenure.
In addition to servicing existing clients, CBM1 is steadily broadening its service offerings, moving beyond commercial leasing, and expanding into industrial leasing and investment sales.
Decades of Achievements
A few of CBM’s notable achievements from our ongoing tenure as Southern California’s shopping center expert:
- Founded by a leadership group with more than 80 years of collective shopping center development, property management, leasing and sales experience.
- Served hundreds of landlords, and managed + leased tens of thousands of spaces.
- Ranked as a CoStar “Power Broker” for nearly a decade thanks to consistently leasing 300+ properties annually.
- Ranked as a top 25 retail property management and leasing firm in the Los Angeles Business Journal’s prestigious annual Book of Lists for two decades.
- Currently managing 200+ properties, incorporating nearly 1,000 tenants, spread over 14 million SQFT in sties located throughout Southern California.
- Currently listing 400+ properties for lease across Southern California.